Over the past 10 years the heavily influential West Virginia desert stoners KARMA TO BURN [KTB] and their English instrumental rock-kin counterparts SONS OF ALPHA CENTAURI [SOAC] have been busily creating an overwhelming audio assail on the stoner realm.
Their macro-cosmic operation began in 2007 when members from each band worked together on a specifc project entitled ‘Alpha Cat’ whose consequence was the legendary split-collaboration album ‘Last Day of Summer’ released via Underdogma in 2009.
When the KTB reunion became official the sluicegates let forth a gush of artistry and for five years three split vinyls followed from both bands including the first of the DesertFest vinyl releases and multiple shows across the UK.
Now the Split Trilogy are accessible as a boxset with only 200 copies available.
It includes the whole set of Split-7″ in a new colour presentation together with:
– A monstrous 28 page booklet with a behind the scenes history and making of, exclusive pictures & unseen artwork / sketches;
– Collaborative companions like John Garcia, Alexander von Wieding, Jake & Reece (Desertfest London) and former KTB members;
– Prologue from former label and website managers reinforcing the incredible story of the two bands;
– An exclusive 7″ of their collaboration ‘Alpha Cat’ (first time on vinyl!);
– CD Version with all songs;
– exclusive Promotion Postcards;
– limited tour poster print;
This is available for a very period with 45 boxsets available from Karma to Burn only on their European tour and 20 boxsets available from SOAC via our Bandcamp page here:
Orders will be limited to two per person.